As an introverted woman, aren’t you DONE trying so hard to fit in?
It’s time to stop doing things that exhaust you…in ways that exhaust you.
because you believe that you are capable of finding your own right fit – a sense of possibility – a sense of belonging in your own life.
You’re ready to take action now to start bridging the gap between how you feel and how you want to feel.
You’re ready – AND – you know that, right now, you could use a nudge to help you get more clear, confident, and focused on taking action that reflects your intention to BE BRAVE, BE SEEN, BE TRUE.
Introducing Wise Introvert Coach & Quiet Instigator: Marla Hunter-Bellavia
“I’m a beach-loving introvert and pusher-of-comfort-zones who naturally questions assumptions & sees possibilities, but ultimately my work is about nudging introverted women (like you) – to Be Brave, Be Seen, Be True…Be YOU.
I want to live in a world where introverted women can be real, feel good about it, get what they need, and flourish – without apology.
What do you want to do next? How do you want to feel while you live and work? What will it take for you to feel more confident and in flow?
Based on shared wisdom and intuition, together we’ll brainstorm, troubleshoot, get creative, and figure out how to reduce the barriers so you can more easily muster the courage to do what you truly want to do.
My reward is seeing you light up – because you’ve figured out what’s next, it feels true for you, and you’re going for it.”
Logic + Intuition + Creativity + Courage. Here’s what I think:
Free yourself! Don’t get stuck in a rut (or believe negative stereotypes about what introversion is supposed to look like).
Follow your curiosity and sparks of inspiration. Follow your ENERGY.
Why not try something new? Question the rules. Trust your gut. Maybe you’ll find a better fit for how you want to live and feel every day.
Introversion is beautiful and powerful. Embrace it (don’t try to change it)!
Need a nudge and some fresh perspective to get moving in a truer direction? I’ll help you tap into your clarity and courage.
Want to know more about me? Here are a few glimpses:
- THIS is me: Celebrating Introvert Power, proud of a Small, Happy Life;
- Favourite things: And if I could eat fresh corn tortillas in a warm, sunny place with a cerveza con limon every day after some successful beachcombing and a nap, I would (it’s in the works!);
- Adventures: Solo travel began when I was 17, but I’ve been following my curiosity and exploring since I was a kid, whether it was on the farm, in a forest, on a beach, in a library, or at a thrift shop;
- My degree is in anthropology – culture, not bones – which in an unexpected way led me to facilitating career decision making upon graduation and I also do freelance writing/ghost writing (mostly to support other women in business – I do their writing so they can focus on what they prefer to do);
- When I procrastinate, I’m most likely to be watching a webinar or CreativeLive class (always more to learn) – or browsing real estate listings and imagining the ways that I could improve the space (I love transformations);
- And, like you, I’m still figuring things out…
You are wise and already know what’s right for you.
But if you need some help digging or tapping into your courage, find out how to work with me and then Email me – Marla Hunter-Bellavia, Introvert Coach and Mentor – to find out if Wise Introvert coaching and consulting services are a good fit for you right now.
Tell me, what next step do you want help with now?