Customized Introvert Business Coaching | Consulting (1:1)
for introverted women building service-based online businesses who want help to find their first (and next) client
This new-ish solo online business means A LOT to you so you’re investing your precious introvert energy into building it while also juggling countless other commitments in your life.
You know that, one day, more prospective clients will start saying YES and momentum will build from there.
But right now, you feel a heaviness looming over you:
- You have so many things on your to-do list to get your business going but you feel overwhelmed because you’re not sure which item to check off next.
- You have plenty of ideas and thoughts floating around in your head but you struggle because you can’t seem to organize them in a way that makes sense to anyone (you don’t even know what to do with them).
- You keep trying to find your first (or next) client but you feel frustrated because you’re not getting any bites.
- You know you need to put yourself out there more but fear, uncertainty, and negative self-talk make you hesitate.
- You are always learning and trying and pushing and giving but you feel exhausted because you’re not seeing that effort returned in terms of paying clients.
- You want to make a difference and help people with your business but self-doubt is creeping in and you’re wondering if your clients are actually out there at all.
- You have supportive people in your life but nobody who gets what it takes to be an introvert entrepreneur is really rooting for you so you feel somewhat alone as you grow your business.
What you really want is to figure out how to fix this so you can turn your business into a source of energy and pride, not drain and anguish.
I get it. Right now, earning that first (and next) client seems like an overwhelming task. But it doesn’t have to be such a struggle.
You’ve got this far. Now let me help you invest your energy more strategically so you can move on to more of the good stuff (why you started this business in the first place).
Here’s what life can look like, sooner rather than later:
- You feel more grounded and in control because all those scattered thoughts spiraling around in your mind have been organized, dots are connected, and it has become information that you can now work with.
- You feel relief because you know how to prioritize your to-do list and focus on what really matters to grow your business.
- Your confidence is growing because you have the clarity to describe what you do which allows you to tap into your courage and put yourself out there in front of more people without feeling over-exposed or overwhelmed.
- You have more energy for your business and for the other parts of your life because your business has become a source of fuel.
- You are more aware and accepting of how introversion shows up in your life and have a better understanding of how to structure your work around it without judgment.
- You gain some momentum in your business because you’ve clarified and simplified to earn your first client and now you know what works (so you can do more of it).
- You feel more supported, understood, and at ease in knowing that you have someone to rely on when you need it.
It’s time to stop spinning your wheels, get out of your head, and back into action.
YOU KNOW THAT IT’S TIME TO TRY A DIFFERENT APPROACH
CLARITY helps with COURAGE (and energy) to keep the ball rolling.
Here’s what’s included in 1:1 Wise Introvert business coaching | consulting package:
1-month option: $550 USD
spots available for June at this price, not available July & August, revisions and pricing change coming in September)
- 2 x 60-minute calls (Zoom or Skype), so you can talk through what’s working, troubleshoot through what’s not working, get support when self-doubt creeps in, and plan out next steps
- summary email following calls including action items identified so you don’t have to worry about taking notes and can be fully present to make the most of our time together on the call
- unlimited email support so you never feel alone as you work through your tasks (this may include feedback and suggested edits on the content that you’re writing)
- supportive resources as appropriate for your needs (if I think of a helpful source of info that, based on our calls, could help you, I’ll send it to you)
SCHEDULE A CALL NOW
I believe that our work together is most powerful when we feel that we are the right fit. It’s important that we take some time to figure that out before we make a commitment to work together.
SOMETIMES it’s best that we start with a Laser Session as a low commitment way to test the waters. If you’re hesitating to commit for one to three months, I invite you to consider booking a Laser Session instead of putting it off and continuing to struggle by trying to figure everything out on your own.
In determining whether Wise Introvert services are a fit, I WILL NOT pressure or try to manipulate you…I promise. That just feels icky to me and does not feel in alignment with how I do business (because I know what it feels like to be treated that way and it sucks). In fact, if I feel like you have what you need to take the next step without coaching support, or might benefit more from one of my colleague’s services, I will tell you.
When we’re both feeling excited about the possibility of what we can accomplish together, I’ll email you an invoice for payment and a link to my pre-coaching questionnaire.
Once payment is confirmed, you will receive an email confirmation with a link to schedule your first call.
AND THEN WE CAN GET THE BALL ROLLING WITH CLARITY, COURAGE, AND STRATEGY TO BUILD YOUR BUSINESS IN AN INTROVERT-FRIENDLY WAY…AND GET OUT IN FRONT OF YOUR WISH-LIST CLIENTS!
It’s time to get the support you need to courageously, consistently, and strategically show up in and for your business without having to change who you are!
Got questions about support for your introvert business? No problem. Feel free to email me (Marla) for more information at info @ wiseintrovert dot com (or use the Contact page).
Be Brave. Be Seen. Be True. Be YOU…and don’t forget your energy!